MT: Gianforte vs Quist

I'm not sure what's worse. Actually admitting that you're a "reporter" for The Guardian.....or getting your ass kicked by Greg Gianforte. The guy seriously went to hospital?? This is great.

....or getting your ass kicked by Greg Gianforte. The guy seriously went to hospital?? This is great.

If a guy worth north of 100 million body slams me, I going to the hospital and may decide to give up on the reporting gig. $$$$$$$$$$

Well GG did what many probably have wanted to do many times over. Some reporters deserve an ass kicking by the way they act. But it wasn't the right thing to do unless it was in self defense and this is not the case. I don't think it will have much of a difference in the final results as many have already voted and those to vote today have already made up their minds and not much will change them. So as the old saying goes "Time will tell" Stay tuned for the 10 o'clock news!!

Funny following the Manchester slaughter he'd have a question about healthcare that just couldn't wait. Ass backwards priorities.

What a very insensitive description of children as young as 8 getting killed, to say we are raw in the UK is an understatement, and it doesn't help trying to find the cowardly terrorist's accomplices by the US 'leaking' details of the bombers name and device details before our police force have a chance to hunt down his accomplices, thanks so much New York Times, no wonder the Manchester police have stopped sharing information with the US.

But lets no get distracted, carry on.

I'm betting Greg can afford a much better attorney than Mr. Guardian....I doubt it gets too ugly for Greg.

Doubt GG wants to get in a legal battle over his poor decision. Writing a check would be much easier and less press.

This is likely career ending for Gigi.

that's what I thought, initially. But if he wins, then this gets swept away for another 2 years - and somewhat forgotten if he establishes himself in a better fashion. that's prob a stretch tho. :hump:

Gianforte has been well insulated on the campaign trail.

A number of articles speak to paid events, not the general public; police keeping protesters away; events at private properties, etc...

Odd, indeed. Perhaps his model is former Minnesota Governor Jesse "The Body" Ventura, also former professional wrestler.

Greg "The Body Slam" Gianforte may have been showing off for Pres Trump the new more effective way to deal with the "fake news" press. 'Don't like the question ... body slam the inquirer ... 'end of questions.

I see reporting that Trump is planning to rehire some hooligans like Corey Lewandowski David Bossie back to deal with all of the heat he has been taking as of late. Maybe Trump needs to consider adding Gianforte to the "War Room" team. He would be a perfect fit. Another thug is exactly what Trump needs in Washington. I just hope to god the Republican party can survive this $hit...

This reporter clearly never wrestled in high school. There's a big difference between a takedown and a body slam. I can just see everyone envisioning Gianforte hoisting him over his head. Kinda like envisioning these hybrid wolves we have that 200+ lbs. 🙄

body_slam.jpg

bummer....thought an animated gif might work well here of hulk hogan body slamming andre the giant.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back