MT - Changes in Hunting Regs/Units/Seasons coming this month

I think he said the same thing to you, @Gerald Martin and I in the capitol. It’s funny how all his “conversation starters” are a privatization and Texas style of wildlife management.

He did. His exact words were, “this is just the start of a conversation“.

As if bills don’t become laws. That ain’t rain running down our backs

I think he said the same thing to you, @Gerald Martin and I in the capitol. It’s funny how all his “conversation starters” are a privatization and Texas style of wildlife management.
Well, I look forward to continuing that conversation with him tomorrow… with solutions for him to implement instead of trying something different just because what we have isn’t working.

The problem with throwing manure on the wall to see what sticks is that it makes the wall stink and angers the folks who have to clean it off.

@Big Fin mentioned at the 1:32 mark.

Sounds like Randy has been throwing stones and it’s time for him to live in a glass house….or something like that.

I can’t watch this at bedtime
That whole remark by Worsech was really weird. Complains that people haven't been giving him solutions but then complains when certain people do.

If I'm not nuts, did Jana Waller finally speak up with statements like "Let's squash that right away." and "We don't want that lack of trust from the public?" I know a lot of folks have doubted her appointment, but that was refreshing to hear.
That was the only time I saw her speak up during the entire meeting. Sounded more like she was worried about all the negative messages she was getting on her social media.

That was the only time I saw her speak up during the entire meeting. Sounded more like she was worried about all the negative messages she was getting on her social media.
Thats not a bad thing. At least she is listening and willing to make a comment about it. Did Tabor sleep through the whole thing?

“The proposal Worsech will introduce will either move archery hunting to a general license district-wide or make the archery permits unlimited. Rifle permits will be increased by 50%.”

“The proposal Worsech will introduce will either move archery hunting to a general license district-wide or make the archery permits unlimited. Rifle permits will be increased by 50%.”
Bazinga. The urge to throw something against the wall is irresistible for the director.😡🙄

Last edited:

Also aweful…a step back in time in the wrong direction

Unbelievable. He pisses and moans that the public doesn't have any ideas. So, Randy offers up 4 excellent ones, which some of the commissioners even asked him why they weren't considered, and then he pulls this outta his ass.

Is worsech and his crew that out of touch? Why don’t they finish their stupid azz simplification process get rid of the damn 900 tag set new quotas for the archery and call it a fricken day before they jack up what little elk hunting in MT left that isn’t aweful? What a bunch of morons!

The meeting today was an embarrassment for MT wildlife management,FWP, and this administration. I guess they were blind to that?

Rant over

Worsech is a cancer to MT hunters and our elk. Oh we can’t let the private landowners just hammer all the bulls, so let’s make the archery hunt unlimited 900 wide now. That sounds so much more palatable to the commission after the hammering by the public on hanks original message. Like I said earlier- he took an advanced Karrass class. Bend over everybody.

Kudos to Jana Waller for pointing out the public isn’t going to trust us.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back