Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

MT antelope draw results are out.

schelmster

No big shocker but the wife and I both drew are antelope tags. There's always more buck tags than hunters for in-state applications, so like I said before not much of a thrill in drawing just the thrill of getting my wife out. Good luck to the rest of you,

Scott

-Got my tag also... Yippy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Successful
2006 ANTELOPE LICENSE (700-00)
SUCCESSFUL
District 700-00 was your 1st choice for the ‘2006 Antelope License’ Drawing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least I can draw this one. Not a shock but didn't draw anything else but a WT doe tag.

I still don't understand the drawing. My daughter drew HD 600 without a Pref Point. I had a pref point and ended up drawing 700 on my second choice. At least I have friend at Broadus with lots of speed goats to hunt.

Nemont

Nemont said:
I still don't understand the drawing. My daughter drew HD 600 without a Pref Point. I had a pref point and ended up drawing 700 on my second choice.
You have been black listed due to your excessive time in the field killing feathered critters.:D

I hope you and your daughter find a pair of good ones. Congrats to the rest of that drew.

Nemont... the point 'system' in MT is a joke! You could have 10 prefrence points and not draw a unit that has 100 tags and 120 people put in.

The sad thing is with max points you have just as good of odds as you did before they started the point thing and basically nothing more.

I drew a 318 tag, but unfortunately my non-resident dad did not. Last year it was the other way around. With gas prices as high as they are, I don't think he'll be driving out from Wisconsin just to tag along.

Nemont... the point 'system' in MT is a joke! You could have 10 prefrence points and not draw a unit that has 100 tags and 120 people put in.

The sad thing is with max points you have just as good of odds as you did before they started the point thing and basically nothing more.

just because you have 10 points does not mean that you will draw you just get your name thrown in that many more times. (Thats why it is called a draw) Just like the loto!!!!!

Back