Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What people? I don't honestly trust them to run a lemonade stand. They execute people every single day and squander tax money whether I trust them or not.It’s funny to me that the people who don’t trust the government to competently handle the taxes on their paycheck so adamantly believe the government can responsibly handle executing Americans.
The two kinds go hand in hand don’t they? Our jail systems apparently have the highest population and a lot of them aren’t gonna get out why are we wasting tax dollars on that? I’d bet if people still swing from a rope in a timely manner it would save us more money that just room and boardIt’s funny to me that the people who don’t trust the government to competently handle the taxes on their paycheck so adamantly believe the government can responsibly handle executing Americans.
Considering our prison population, that means somewhere between 18,000-54,000 people are currently in prison when they shouldn't be. That's the problem with big numbers to start with...While in law school, I worked on an innocence project and while there are some individuals who are wrongly convicted, it is a much, much lower percentage than many realize. The data shows we are talking in the 1-3% range. When that does happen, those individuals should absolutely be remunerated. When that doesn’t happen and an individual has been convicted beyond a reasonable doubt, that is what our law requires, and they should suffer the correlating consequences.
Considering our prison population, that means somewhere between 18,000-54,000 people are currently in prison when they shouldn't be. That's the problem with big numbers to start with...
I’d say putting these posts together on th end of the spectrum @Nick87 is talking about you could save the tax payers a lot of money with a little bit of rope. I doubt many people are wrongly convicted of horrible crimes of that nature multiple timesTotally get what everyone is saying about the wrongfully convicted people being failed by the system, thats terrible. What about all the innocent people who get killed, raped, whatever by repeat offenders that are let back into society. Are they not failed by the system in the same way?
Yes, the system failed them.Are they not failed by the system in the same way?
Might as well have a draft kings bet line on the shooters.I think they should crest a game show. Recruit participants to fire at the guy from 1000m or so while his wheelchair is tethered to a post. Contestant who first dispatches him gets the income for all the likes and views while streaming, or 5 years no federal income tax.
How far is 1000 m in yards? I'm in America. mtmuleyI think they should crest a game show. Recruit participants to fire at the guy from 1000m or so while his wheelchair is tethered to a post. Contestant who first dispatches him gets the income for all the likes and views while streaming, or 5 years no federal income tax.
Being eaten alive by ants would give people more time to ponder martyrdom than say crashing a plane into a building full of thousands of people.That is not for man to decide. Best thing to do is sequester them from society forever and let them face their judgement in the afterlife.
Killing this guy, especially publicly, would be giving him exactly what he wants: martyrdom.
I think they should create a game show. Recruit participants to fire at the guy from 1000m or so while his wheelchair is tethered to a post. Contestant who first dispatches him gets the income for all the likes and views while streaming, or 5 years no federal income tax.
39,370.79 inches. Divide by 36How far is 1000 m in yards? I'm in America. mtmuley
How far is 1000 m in yards? I'm in America. mtmuley
Don't watch video stuff. mtmuley
Your loss. Really funny stuff about US and European measurements.Don't watch video stuff. mtmuley
You tube, Facebook, Instagram, TwitterDon't watch video stuff. mtmuley