Yeti GOBOX Collection

More Contest Prizes

Doug

Velocity Films is giving us a copy of their new varmint video Dogbegone. It has received very good ratings from the folks at PredatorMasters and also Rimfirecentral. I haven't seen this video yet, but one of the administrators will get a chance to take this video for a test drive and give us an unbiased review before it is sent out to the winner. The winner of this video will be randomly selected from all the entries. The more pictures you post, the better your chances of winning this video. This way folks who like to slay varmints, but don't like the blood and guts pictures can post pictures and have a chance at winning a prize.
http://www.dogbegone.com/

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-29-2003 19:59: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>This way folks who like to slay varmints, but don't like the blood and guts pictures can post pictures and have a chance at winning a prize.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Doug...been gettin mail on the gorey pics, eh?
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

No Flipper I have gotten no complaints. I just thought that there are a great many hunters that enjoy eating their kill and take great pride in dispatching it without ruining the edible parts. I also enjoy seeing pictures like this one:
Jrand1s.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-30-2003 19:14: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I just thought that there are a great many hunters that enjoy eating their kill<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what does yotes and chucks taste like
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

BBQ'd chuck is mighty good,the hide makes good shoestrings,too.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back