MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

GOHUNT-Randy Big Gear Giveaway to Our Audience

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
GOHUNT asked me to put together a big gear giveaway for our audience that uses Promo Code RANDY. They went to our partners and rounded up the items and added some of their own.

They've put together $9,000 of prizes, with the Grand Prize winner getting $7,000 of gear. The giveaway runs through January 22, 2023. Since most of you use promo Code RANDY (or I hope you do to same some money and help us), this should be another way to maybe get more benefit.

Get entries for signing up for 1) Outdoor Class, 2) becoming a GOHUNT INSIDER subscriber, or 3) from purchases in the GOHUNT Gear Shop.

Lots more details at this landing page they've put together. Here's the link with all the prizes and more details - https://join.gohunt.com/randys-gear-giveaway/

And if you prefer to watch a video about the big gear giveaway, see the video below.

I hope one of you is the Grand Prize winner and some of you get in on the other items being given away.

Dang, I just purchased the outdoor class membership last month... and I've placed two orders for gear from GoHunt in the last week. I guess I'll return them, and reorder the same items so I can collect my 46 entries😁🤣

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back