The B.A.D.A.S.S is underway

I hope Jake eventually answers his emails. Otherwise, we will have to re-shuffle the deck and have a drawing for the leftovers, right around Christmas.

I hope Jake eventually answers his emails. Otherwise, we will have to re-shuffle the deck and have a drawing for the leftovers, right around Christmas.

I honestly can't believe people put in for these great giveaways and then don't check email daily. Maybe we need a 5 day rule? :)

I honestly can't believe people put in for these great giveaways and then don't check email daily. Maybe we need a 5 day rule? :)

Um.....some parts of the world don't have the greatest internet access, including many parts with great hunting. It is October. :rolleyes:

Um.....some parts of the world don't have the greatest internet access, including many parts with great hunting. It is October. :rolleyes:

That's for sure! Starting Wednesday I'll more than likely be away from the Internet for about 2 weeks. Yes....I'm headed West, for my first Elk hunt.

Speechless

Hey, sorry for the delay. I have been in the backcountry for the last 8 days chasing elk. I cannot believe I won. I never win anything. This is freaking awesome. Thanks Randy, for all you do for us sportsman's, and this great giveaway.

Jake
(A very grateful fan)

:D

The bow arrived today!!! I wasn't totally confident. I won anything until it showed up. I guess, I'm more pessimistic then I realized. I ran it to the local bow shop and got her all dialed in and arrows made (damn the 24hr dry time.) I pumped a few old arrows through her though. I have always been a Matthews guy but this bow is freaking sweet. I cannot wait to get her set up proper and put through the paces.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back