Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

More BGF & SFW B.S.

Maybe the Utah people are starting to wake up and smell the stink that eminates from SFW/BGF. I'd like to see that 120 pages of BS that they presented to justify that $300,000 the Legislature gave them, as I'll bet it's a dousy! It also looks like the DWR is still in bed with the group with the DWR Rep. saying they earned their money, even though wolves have been delisted for a year out west and in the Great Lakes states!

For some reason this insight just does not hit the average Utah hunter. And by average I mean the same dolts that are willing to wait 10 years to hunt elk. Dolts.

But Uturds only seem to classify themselves as hunters the weekend of the Expo and the week of draw results.

This coming from the state that passed sweeping gun and magazine bans. Good one!

Bow to Peay, bow.

I'll be hunting elk this year and watching every Uturd come over here to hunt Muley Bucks.

Last edited:
And by Muley Bucks I mean good Muleys, not the general Uturd Muleys Peay has saved for you.

For some reason this insight just does not hit the average Utah hunter. And by average I mean the same dolts that are willing to wait 10 years to hunt elk. Dolts.

Really? I'll be in Denver over Labor Day for Rockies game if you would like to meet a Utahn

Most sportsmen in Utah I speak with are disgusted by Don Peay.

Bow to Peay, bow.

You're talking to the wrong guy. Go pull up my posts on MM and you'll see I have posted more legitimate and factual criticism of sfw than just about anybody else. Tons of Utah hunters understand Peay and the danger he poses to hunting as we know it. Don't lump us together with the legislature and their agenda, just like I doubt you support your gun bans.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back