Caribou Gear Tarp

Moosie got a bucky!

Thanx for the compliments !!! I'm pretty happy about the hunt. HAd a great time !! (I actually did, but thats what It's about as small a 4 pnt as they get
but One day of huntng with Big Sky I said the first 4 is down !! And it was, I'm not one to toot my horn but ;) ....

Having work issues and Technical issues and ... Well... I'll fill you in later....Can't chat much today. But, You guys will laugh at my stories, I guarentee it !!!!

Some highlights are :

Bar hopping with Montana boys, Barfighting
, Speeding Tickets, suspended licenses, broken windshield wipers in the snow storm, Flat tire in the boonies with nothing to change it, Handstands over deer.... ANd Much much more... :D :D :D

Anyways, I'll get a story up later, Please bear with me ... :eek:

"Bar hopping with Montana boys, Barfighting , Speeding Tickets, suspended licenses, broken windshield wipers in the snow storm, Flat tire in the boonies with nothing to change it, Handstands over deer.... ANd Much much more"

Sounds like one of my trips. I always find trouble or adventure whatever you wish to call it. Problem is I actually dont look for it it just finds me. This June should be interesting... :D

, I'm not one to toot my horn but ....quote
by the moosie
uhhhhh, ya right,,,yawn

280, weren't you mopping the floor at McDonalds in Missoula last weekend? I coulda swore that it was YOU! Toothless, stained teeth, funny smile with a bad odor about you.. But what gave it away was your hat "I'm proud to be 280lbs less than I was 2 years ago." Did you used to weigh over 600lbs? I finally figured you out. You thought them girls were flirting with you... but really they were just laughing at the 4 foot long piece of asswipe stuck to the bottom of your shoe.

nope not me greeny, i was in kansas, whitetail hunting, but hope you had a nice dinner out, is that all you could afford?
word on the street is that you spent a nice evening at AmVets wearing a leather thong while your buddies were at moulin rouge, whats up with that.

note to uninformed,,,,,,amvets is a gay bar, and moulin roge is a strip joint.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-13-2002 12:52: Message edited by: 280 ]</font>

Hey way to go moosie!!!Is it getting close to time to slow down on the hunting and hanging with the wife, or are you going to hit the road again pretty quick... :D :D :D

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back