Montana Wolf - The waiting is over!

Excellent work guys! I can't wait for the show.

BTW...I'd probably do a rug, but we have school near my house with a full mount and it's pretty awesome.

Tired as all get out today, but still smilin!!

I'm ready to go get the howlin started and watch Fin give another one the ol Howa Handshake;) (Fins' line) He's got a bunch of good one liners!

Off and runnin!

Wow........ Impressive, and I cant wait to see the show!!

Critter, take that kids toy for a howler and put it out there for production. After all those other hunters see the show they will want one and you can pay for all your mounts.

And you can call the new Wolf flute the Crittergitter!!

Do a full body, you won't regret it.You mat never get a prettier one and for sure won't get a first one.

Best hunt of the year. OK its only been a few days but hell of a good start. Congrats guys it is truly unbelievable to get it all on tape. Congrats to all involved and Randy good luck the next few days.

Wow congrats. After spending 5 days in Yellowstone in 2008 and not seeing any great numbers of Elk I hope that we can get the wolves under control. The best of intentions gone horribly wrong and you guys are starting the correction process very nicely. I have been hunting on my own in Mt and Wy for over 30 years, and you guys give the regular workin stiff some hope. At 66 years young I can still get up and down the hill. I guess my definition of a successful hunt is not the Kill but the chance to make it happen.

I'm with Mntaxidermist:

Life size mount all the way! If you're on the fence at least get your taxi to tan it for a life size. You can decide for sure later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back