Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana Wolf - The waiting is over!

Holy smokes congrats and thanks for whacking one of those land sharks. Full body mount all the way!

Truly amazing effort.

Awesome job guys! And awesome story telling! The Mexican Fire Drill before the shot was priceless!

BTW. My vote is for a rug. Also, clean the skull and put on your desk, european look. (Even if he has an extra hole!)

that is awesome i cant wait to see the show congrats on a great hunt and possible the first wolf hunt in MT ever caught on prof film

Congratulations to all involved. Enjoyed the story and the pics. Can't wait to see the show. Thanks for sharing.
Critter, sounds like you did an awsome job with that Howa, even though it was an unfamiliar piece. Not sure that I could have done so well.

My hats off to Loren, and all other camera guys for that matter. Not sure that I could have "held it together" in the last seconds while having camera problems.

Job well done !

Good luck Fin !

Critter, I vote full body on her and full body on your first large male in a sitting position while howling. Any more after that will make nice rugs.

"The lonesome howl of a wolf echoed ......."

"The lonseome bark of a Howa echoed among the valleys and hills..."

"AAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo" !!

Great story and my hats off to all of you, especially Loren and Brad for humping all that equipment and sticking with it. Real pros that is for sure!

An enjoyable ride tagging along with the writeups guys! Thanks! Grats to all involved and major kuddos to Crittergitter for getting the job done!

Man, what a challenge and the dedication the camera crew, you and fin endured - must make it that much more intense! Look forward to the show - should be the top show of outdoor tv shows! Look forward to voting for it when the time comes!

Read this on my phone last night as I was out of town! Never been happier to see a couple hunters get it done! Loved every minute of that story! After all the unlucky breaks and close calls OYOA have had this season you guys came through big with what should be a great episode and what I would think will be the first lower 48 wolf hunt shown on National TV next year???? AWESOME JOB!

WOW!! What an animal!! Incredible trophy opportunity and managing wildlife at the same time. Congrats to all involved, i can't wait to watch the show!!

Fantastic - a just reward for all that persistence and skill.

I like the picture with the hand and teeth best - as Little Red Riding Hood put it, "My, what big teeth you have, grandmother!" To the European peasants, who did not have our weapons, wolves truly were terrifying animals.

Congratulations again.

. Never has their been a more important story to be told. I can't think of a better person to tell it.

Congrats!!!!! I vote for the full body mount, since it is your first. Why don't you go for a herd of them?

Your turn Fin, get you one.

. Never has their been a more important story to be told. I can't think of a better person to tell it.

I agree 100%. I think Randy deserves a wolf more than any of us. Being so involved with the delisting process for so long and then finally getting this opportunity to actually hunt them. I can't thank him enough for giving me the first shot! I hope nothing more than for Randy to get a shot at one of these elk eaters! All I can say is we will give it all we got for two more days!

I thank you Randy for all your efforts over the past countless years that has helped produce this opportunity for me and all other sportsman...........one day, you will be pulling the trigger and reaping the reward for all your hard work!

It's sure been a pleasure doing battle with you man!

Critter,
Just wondering if you took any measurments? I would like to know what a mature wolf like that measures from bottom of the chest to the top of the back. Just in case I have to make a quick call on yardage using my crosshairs.
Thanks, Garan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back