Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Montana MSG Results

Oh….those two little guys?…we don’t worry about those two little guys
One of my friends texted me a screen shot of his Idaho sheep results a year or two ago that cut off a little bit of the left side. Turned out that an important part was missing…

It’s Montana those tags will print
I guess I had better keep checking my mailbox.

As an aside - my mom’s neighbor (Idaho resident) checked online several years ago and found that he was unsuccessful on Idaho sheep. A week or two later, a sheep tag showed up in his mailbox and he subsequently got a sheep. I still have hope.

Oldest son 22 years old got his goat tag for this fall. 4th goat tag in the family for that district. Can't wait.
2021 15 year old son drew his goat tag along with my 482 ram rag. Having two big tags same year is a handfull especially with a kid tag holder.
2015 Dad drew his 680 ram tag. (Father son north and south side breaks ram tag holders in a six year span)
Last 8 years have been good for us..
Back to unlimited for Dad this year. Maybe we can take another unlimited ram. Sure is popular lately.
Good luck everyone..

Marcus did draw sheep. I'm super happy for him. He's been quite involved in sheep issues in that area. He had max points.

He knows there is no expectation that we film that hunt. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so if it gets filmed such will happen because he feels there is a compelling story to tell.

success.JPG

Pretty stoked. I've got a lot to learn and I'm feeling a bit intimidated but I'm very much looking forward to the journey ahead!

I drew a ewe tag in Colorado in 2019 and was able to harvest on that trip. With the kind of $ I spent on that hunt I honestly felt a good amount of stress/pressure to get one. The hope this time is to keep it a little more fun.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back