Montana MSG Results

Oh boy, I'm going to be furious if I didn't draw after all. And that's for a ewe tag. I'd have a brain aneurysm if I was one of the five unlucky suckers who was told he drew a ram tag and then told "oops, nevermind".

I haven't gotten that email yet, so there's still a small part of me wanting to believe this is a sick prank...

I panicked for a second when I saw 680 on the list until I realized it was -31 and not -20. I indirectly know two people with 482-20 tags, it will be interesting to see if they’re on the list.

Dear hunter,

In the drawing for moose and sheep licenses, we over allocated licenses in some districts. We are writing to inform you that you remain successful in the sheep drawing. We have made these licenses available to purchase again.
The license can be purchased at license providers, FWP regional offices​

My better half just received this email so it's still game on:)...(482-20)

Is it legal for FWP to just change the allocated tag numbers? I remember last year when the f’d up the elk draw the director said he could allocate up to 10% more based on his discretion. The over allocation in 482 is 33% so do they have that authority?

Is it legal for FWP to just change the allocated tag numbers? I remember last year when the f’d up the elk draw the director said he could allocate up to 10% more based on his discretion. The over allocation in 482 is 33% so do they have that authority?

I think it would depend on whether or not it’s outside of the quota range approved by the commission.

I can't keep it straight anymore, nor do I have any faith in bonus points, preference points, Motel 6 points, Five Guys coupons, etc.
Year 20, yet again no MSG.

How is it statistically possible that someone can draw two of any of those tags in a 7-15 year period? I know one guy who drew TWO Breaks sheep tags in a span of around a decade or so between draws. WTF. First world problems, but I would like to hunt one of those in my lifetime in my own state. Rant over.

I can't keep it straight anymore, nor do I have any faith in bonus points, preference points, Motel 6 points, Five Guys coupons, etc.
Year 20, yet again no MSG.

How is it statistically possible that someone can draw two of any of those tags in a 7-15 year period? I know one guy who drew TWO Breaks sheep tags in a span of around a decade or so between draws. WTF. First world problems, but I would like to hunt one of those in my lifetime in my own state. Rant over.
Statistically possible and statistically likely are 2 different things. Any chance >0 is statistically possible, which is what drawing two Breaks sheep tags would be....very, very, very low odds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back