Montana MSG Results

I'll never forget the day in 2013 I was sitting at my work desk and checked to find that I had drawn a moose tag. I took a picture of the computer screen and texted my little brother it along with a quote from the character Pig Pen from the superb movie, "Out Cold":

"HornyMaker"

My guess is next week, but here's to hopin for all the HuntTalkers out there!

I'll never forget the day in 2013 I was sitting at my work desk and checked to find that I had drawn a moose tag. I took a picture of the computer screen and texted my little brother it along with a quote from the character Pig Pen from the superb movie, "Out Cold":

"HornyMaker"

That turned out to be one heck of a moose!

"HornyMaker"

"Out Cold" is a masterpiece in film-making.

Hoping to add a bighorn sheep tag to the mountain goat hunt I already have this year in BC. Although drawing mountain goat this year might be advantageous being I’ll already be in shape for it.

Hoping to add a bighorn sheep tag to the mountain goat hunt I already have this year in BC. Although drawing mountain goat this year might be advantageous being I’ll already be in shape for it.
Hope you do!!

Starting to think maybe today isn’t the day since it hadn’t started yet but who knows.

Dont-deliver-us-from-evil GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back