Montana MSG Results

Had a dream I shot a ram and bull in the same basin last night, thought it was a sign I drew a sheep tag. Run the draw already!!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 4
I love fwp, they are amazing. Their mule deer and elk management are second to none. Please take me off the black list and accept my license permit fees so I can contribute to conservation. I promise to use an all copper bullet and only take an ethical shot less than 150 yards. I will share my story with as many potential non resident hunters in search of a guide and hashtag all the appropriate people in any social medial posts.

Thanks!

Edit: truthfully I don’t care if I draw a tag, but would like any of my daughters to.

Last edited:
There are few things more satisfying in life than telling your friends you have drawn another big three tag when they have yet to draw one. LOL
I'm still on sheep pause, but I could find a place for a 3rd moose maybe. Goats don't take up much space, I'd be happy with another one.

Well bummer. I was hoping to learn if I actually had to revise my plans this year and save all my PTO or not today. I almost shared FWP's 2022 Facebook post to see if I could get some people riled up a bit out of boredom.

Back