Montana MSG Results

Well I went from cloud nine to an unknown place. First time applying for montana, threw in the msg codes at the last second and obviously wasn’t paying attention. Scrolled through and saw successful on my sheep tag, looked up the unit to confirm where I applied (never been to montana). I applied for the unlimited 501 tag.

Now I have to figure out what I’m going to do.
There's a fairly popular thread on this forum you can be a part of... Should be fun...

Well I went from cloud nine to an unknown place. First time applying for montana, threw in the msg codes at the last second and obviously wasn’t paying attention. Scrolled through and saw successful on my sheep tag, looked up the unit to confirm where I applied (never been to montana). I applied for the unlimited 501 tag.

1-2% odds of being successful and most of the guys who kill sheep have years of experience hunting there. It’s beautiful country. I believe you can turn the tag in for a partial refund.

You can come with if you want you just can't bring the hat.

Start reading now:

Back