Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana Mountain Goat

Just read through this and watched the episode. Congrats to Randy on a hard earned goat. Great read and show! Awesome to see a group of guys come together like that!!

This episode is by far the best I have seen on OYOA or Fresh Tracks ! Congrats !

Yup. And if you do, please share to all your hunting friends, that these episodes, plus all of our old episodes, can be downloaded.

As further incentive, for every $9.99 spent on downloads, or on any purchases with us, you get your name in the drawing for the "Win a Hunt with Randy" sweepstakes.

Next week is when details of everything will be available. New episodes on TV, new website, downloads, podcast, new FB page, new sweepstakes, and probably a few things I've forgotten.
Great, can't wait to see it, and i will share to my friends in the UK.
Cheers
Richard

Yep.. Stayed up until midnight watching it on Sportsman Channel. I think the episode did a good job of capturing the passion for hunting that all those guys have. I also liked the plug for HuntTalk, and mentioned how Ross and Randy met up last year on the bear hunt. Pretty rare for me to watch a hunting show nowadays and be able to directly relate with the hunters on the screen.

Congrats again on an awesome goat Randy Hodges.

Loved the episode guys. Great job Randy on when that split second of opportunity came you were calm and composed and got the job done!

nice

awesome pictures Randy, quick question what is this critter? ground hog? but more importantly does it make a good gravy????

Attachments

• whatisit.jpg
    whatisit.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 336
awesome pictures Randy, quick question what is this critter? ground hog? but more importantly does it make a good gravy????

That'd be a marmot, I believe of the Yellow-Bellied variety.

Looks like npaden beat me to it.

When and how can I download this? I don't have TV and would really like to watch this. I have a goat permit for this area this year and have been down scouting a couple times. I hope to replicate Randy11's success.

Great episode. Congrats to Randy on a great accomplishment.

Only question is why the !!#%^*//!! does the show come on so late? Should be prime time.

When and how can I download this? I don't have TV and would really like to watch this. I have a goat permit for this area this year and have been down scouting a couple times. I hope to replicate Randy11's success.

In the next day you will find it on our Download platform. Go to www.RandyNewberg.com and hit the Download button.

For airtimes, the network sells the time slots to us. Our old airtimes jumped in price every year, with them being $100K higher than what it costs for the current airtimes we have a his year.

I suspect if the network heard from enough people who want us on earlier times, that pricing could change for next year. Maybe.

Really enjoyed the episode guys. Always a good time when you have good company. Congratulations on the beautiful goat and the fact that you'll have this video documentation to reflect back on forever.

Back