Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Montana Mountain Goat- at wits end

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that thing? Nothing sucks more than dragging around this stihl farm boss that leaks bar oil. Got to bring a saw because the one time you don’t, a storm will blow a tree across the road, but dealing with getting fresh fuel, mixing it with oil, draining it, cleaning the gunked up carb because i never actually used the saw etc is a PITA.
One of the e-bike makers needs to come out with the “Boulder River Day Trip Edition”, complete with extra battery, chain saw attachment, and shank resistant tires. Oh, and a place to stick a whole six pack of Bozone.

Back when I was a backcountry camper we had to get firewood by pushing over trees with our bare hands and breaking them up across our knees. Kids nowadays are soft. It’s no wonder we have furries peeing in litter boxes in public schools….
Where do the dogs go? On the lawn?

Back when I was a backcountry camper we had to get firewood by pushing over trees with our bare hands and breaking them up across our knees. Kids nowadays are soft. It’s no wonder we have furries peeing in litter boxes in public schools….
Way back when when Gerald discovered fire, he video documented the discovery.

For those curious, since this seems to be a heckuva popular thread now, I live quite far from the district and won’t be back down there until the end of the month. My brother, who has a tent, is gonna come with me and we will head out for a few overnight trips then. I’ll post back after that time.

For those curious, since this seems to be a heckuva popular thread now, I live quite far from the district and won’t be back down there until the end of the month. My brother, who has a tent, is gonna come with me and we will head out for a few overnight trips then. I’ll post back after that time.
Really glad to hear you're giving it another shot!!!

Good luck!!! Shoot straight! Keep us updated.

Good luck!
If you are packing in for an overnight and have struggled with quality sleep in the past what is your setup?
There's like a million nights of experience on the forum. Maybe we could help?

Hot tip: you'll sleep better with 2x Tylenol PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back