Montana Moose Sheep Goat RESULTS

Congrats to everyone that drew. No Montana tag for me this year. Really hoping I draw my WY elk tag next week!

Really great that a few on here have been graced with gifts from the Hunting Gods.

As I look forward to the pronghorn draws, I'm ramping up my offerings to the cosmic bigwigs.

giphy.gif

oh i'm aware of that...that's why I said "I have a legitimate chance of being disappointed". I would also wager with increased interested in all things hunting that odds are going to be significantly lower than previous years. That's why I'll always advocate for $75 application fee to be reinstated to weed out some of the riffraff...in fact I'd suggest that a person fronts the entirety of the permit cost with refunds given minus a portion for "drawing fee"
How about $7500 and really weed out the riff raff? Nonrefundable hunting application fees continually get more expensive on an inflation adjusted basis. I don’t think this is a good thing for public hunting.

Nothing for myself, my family or the few friends that I have. So there is always next year!

Good luck to all that will see their permit choices listed under the "SUCCESSFUL" of this year's drawing results. Let the adventure begin......good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back