Montana Moose Sheep Goat RESULTS

Last edited:
Nope, no love here. It is what it is. Have to check with a buddy that put in for a ewe tag and a mountain goat tag. He is two weeks younger than I am, both 74, and I hope he knows what he may be getting himself into. Oh well, hope springs eternal. MTG

Didnt expect anything after lightning struck last year but it still hurts to see in in black and white.

No luck on sheep or goat. At 17 goat points and 15 sheep points. Good luck to the winners. Hope you all have excellent hunts.

I got super excited, saw an email from MT FWP about checking my draw results. Then I remembered I haven't applied for MT permits in almost 10 years. A couple years back I got a call AZ G&F about my permit application and a returned tag... Then I remembered I have never applied for AZ. I told her I'd take the tag though... she laughed, I laughed, and she hung up.

Furthermore talking about OILs is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more fun than talking about HB this and SB that.
There you go again with that MT "OIL".....seems to me, that has been proved incorrect. I might be wrong but I believe that if BigFin drew out on both moose and goat, one of those maybe a second time around opportunity.

Agree with the "good people", it was a fun fall.....also agree with the political HB/SB fight. Drawing that special tag, or two, is truly a special experience.

Drew my breaks ewe tag. Probably end up doing a week solo float trip. When you can't get a ram tag, those breaks ewe hunts are a blast.
I got a ewe in the breaks. Great hunt. Happy to help but don't know a ton other than my hunt. Feel free to pm.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back