NEW SITKA Ambient 75

montana elk tags

When do leftovers typicallly go on sale. I put in for my dad, brother and self but my nephew wants to go but doesn't have hunter ed.

I'd like to get him a tag if possible....assuming his Dad gets him through the class.

Rumor is an undersell of 700 tags. That means all elk-deer combo applicants will draw and the 700 tags will go on a first-come-first-served basis, following the draw.

If, the rumor is correct.

Rumor is an undersell of 700 tags. That means all elk-deer combo applicants will draw and the 700 tags will go on a first-come-first-served basis, following the draw.

If, the rumor is correct.

Now how would you know that you big tease!
Cheers
Richard

That's kind of surprising, I would have thought there would have been even more unsold this year than last year with the new native Montanan tags in the mix.

I would imagin the 700 tags will sell fast so if you want one be on the ball or go to colorado.

Now how would you know that you big tease!
Cheers
Richard

Let's just say that in Montana, there are no secrets.

Good luck to you. When you have your tag, post here for help. I suspect there are plenty of guys here who would be willing to help you, given you are coming all the way across the Atlantic just to taste some of what our state has to offer.

Let's just say that in Montana, there are no secrets.

Good luck to you. When you have your tag, post here for help. I suspect there are plenty of guys here who would be willing to help you, given you are coming all the way across the Atlantic just to taste some of what our state has to offer.

My thoughts exactly ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back