Montana Decoy's WORK!!!!

Wifes gonna divorce me when she sees ANOTHER hunting purchase... I have gone back and forth on decoys. Friends swear by them... And your bruiser of an bull has my card pulled out and ready to purchase. UGH! Thanks... haha! :)

Grats on a fantastic bull! Sounds like your freezer is bulging out the seams! Good stuff!

Kudos on your hunt! Good write-up --- enjoyed "being right there with you." And you're right --- that bull's a P-I-G!!! Lots of meals off him ...

So I put a tape on him this morning.... ended up about where I had guessed him at, but I can tell you that the score doesn't do justice to just how beefy the antlers are on this guy. I have two other bulls that score 5-10 inches better than this one, and he is definitely more impressive than those two.

Anyone care to take a stab at guessing the score. To be fair, I will post pics from a couple different angles.

I'm giving him 338 gross as a score. I hope your not insulted :eek: I'm just a guessing. I would of shot him in heartbeat and he'd be the best scoring one I've ever shot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back