Montana Decoy's WORK!!!!

Bart and randy must be better fisherman than hunters....ha ha. A little optimistic on the score boys. Anyone else care to take a stab at it?

I hate the "guess the score questions ". That being said I am going with the " if you have never killed a bull with a bow, you have no idea how hard it is, theory!"

Congratulations on a trophy!

Bart and randy must be better fisherman than hunters....ha ha. A little optimistic on the score boys. Anyone else care to take a stab at it?

What threw me off is you saying that it only was 5-10 points smaller than your other bulls. So I go to the Frankenbull thread and look at some of your other measurements and think well maybe the picture doesn't do it justice:confused: You said it had great mass so I gave you better than average. I originally came up with 280. The front couple tines are small and that killed you on score Well there you have it. That's my excuse:D

Everybody is still high..... maybe I better re-measure. Must have forgot a tine or two...

Last edited:
What threw me off is you saying that it only was 5-10 points smaller than your other bulls. So I go to the Frankenbull thread and look at some of your other measurements and think well maybe the picture doesn't do it justice:confused: You said it had great mass so I gave you better than average. I originally came up with 280. The front couple tines are small and that killed you on score Well there you have it. That's my excuse:D

Ha Ha! Not all the bulls I kill are monsters Bart..... This bull is about 80 inches shy of the two I used in the Frankenbull thread.

You should have stuck with your original guess....... He gross scores 280 3/8" . I dropped him at the taxidermist yesterday for a Euro mount. I am pretty happy with this bull, in fact I would have to call him, just about the biggest 280" bull I ever shot ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back