Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana D & E this week??

According to the hunter search I didn't draw special permit with 70% odds.....wowzers. At least I'm consistent with poor luck in drawing tags.

According to the hunter search I didn't draw special permit with 70% odds.....wowzers. At least I'm consistent with poor luck in drawing tags.
That was just last years odds . Permits are a random draw it’s not pref system . It’s bonus points . Your points might have been 10% this year . Could be 100 next year . Just way it goes

That was just last years odds . Permits are a random draw it’s not pref system . It’s bonus points . Your points might have been 10% this year . Could be 100 next year . Just way it goes
well statistically more points gets your name in the hat more and that leads to a predictable statistical outcome...which is why there are trends year after year on how many points it takes to draw that permit and that trend remains predictable and consistent over time.

I didn't draw the LE bull elk permit, hopefully I donated it to @Gerald Martin. Its alright though, my oldest boy will be 10 yrs old and it will be fun trying to get him on his first deer(preferably a whitetail buck) this fall.

well statistically more points gets your name in the hat more and that leads to a predictable statistical outcome...which is why there are trends year after year on how many points it takes to draw that permit and that trend remains predictable and consistent over time.
I get that . But it’s totally possible for 6 permit points to be 10% one year and 90 the next and 50 the next

Must have used up my good luck on a Smith permit, more points for me!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back