Montana D & E this week??

C_Dick_Run

Decided to burn my 3 points on the 900 permit after the last 2 years while archery hunting in the permit area we called in bulls the first morning and couldn't do anything about it.

8andcounting

I drew a tag in 2019 with one point. Then I bought another point summer 2019, and another at application time 2020. In 2020 I drew with 2 points. In summer 2020, I was ineligible to buy a point. I bought a point at application time 2021 and did not draw, so I currently have 1 preference point.

Call me stupid, but I still can't figure out the entirety of the preference point scheme in Montana. I just buy a point as often as they let me.
Yeh kudos to u but u shouldn’t have been able to buy one in 2019 in summer .... if u apply , whether u buy one or not your ineligible in the summer

CU93elkstalker

Just

Just sign up for alternates list. They tried to give me an elk tag 3 times last year. Lol I was a ways down the list on the alternates also.
My brother didn’t draw. Question for the alternate list. Is the alternate list only for what you applied for originally (in his case the nr combo) or could he be on the elk or deer alternate list?

Wind Gypsy

Yeh kudos to u but u shouldn’t have been able to buy one in 2019 in summer .... if u apply , whether u buy one or not your ineligible in the summer

I have done the same in the past. I believe it was because I drew a released tag that year (2018?). It only worked that one year. Was weird but I wasn’t complaining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaddman