NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Mom

AZ402

Some of you that I keep in regular contact with knew that my mom was very sick. She lost a tough fight this evening with a nasty illness. She will be missed more than words can say. Love you Mom..

12-08-1951 to 10-19-09.

Sorry to hear that Stan. I know you have been dealing with this for some time now. Hope the family copes well

Stan:

Sorry to hear that amigo......I know how long you and your family have been struggling with this.......I've been there myself. Thoughts are with man!

You and your family will be in our prayers, Stan. So sorry to hear this. Wish I knew words that could provide releif at this moment.

I can only hope that the thoughts and prayers of your family and friends will provide some comfort during what has to be the most difficult of times.

With my deepest sympathy.

AZ402...Im sorry to hear of your loss...I lost my dad 4 years ago after a fight with cancer.
While the hurt of the loss is most in your mind right now you will soon realize the peace your mom is enjoying after her long fight...and you too will enjoy peace again.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I am sorry to hear that, Stan. I lost my Mom 2 years ago last month. I still catch myself thinking that I need to call her to ask her something.

You and your family will be in my prayers.

AZ402,

I will keep you and your family in my prayers and am thinking of you!

Sorry to hear of your families loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back