Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MLB

Ok someone who knows baseball help me out, it's been SOOO long since I've had to think about the playoffs that I can't remember. So you still only have a 25 man roster, and, at least for this first round, only 3-4 starting pitchers (maybe that typical for the entire playoffs). Let's say the team makes the entire run and wins the WS with only 3-4 starting pitchers. Who gets a ring? I mean pitcher #5 worked his ass off all year to get you into the playoffs, does he just get the shaft? Who all gets a ring? Also, do you get to hear hometown broadcasts at all or is it just national broadcasts? I love the M's partly because I love listening to their commentators, I have zero interest in listen to some yahoo from the east coast who's only ever seen Mariner highlights.

Ok someone who knows baseball help me out, it's been SOOO long since I've had to think about the playoffs that I can't remember. So you still only have a 25 man roster, and, at least for this first round, only 3-4 starting pitchers (maybe that typical for the entire playoffs). Let's say the team makes the entire run and wins the WS with only 3-4 starting pitchers. Who gets a ring? I mean pitcher #5 worked his ass off all year to get you into the playoffs, does he just get the shaft? Who all gets a ring? Also, do you get to hear hometown broadcasts at all or is it just national broadcasts? I love the M's partly because I love listening to their commentators, I have zero interest in listen to some yahoo from the east coast who's only ever seen Mariner highlights.
You’re a Mariners fan, so I wouldn’t worry about who gets a ring. 😉

All of the broadcasts will be national. I listen to Braves games on an Atlanta radio station app to hear the local commentators.

The entire 40 man roster gets a ring. Even guys who got released or traded sometimes get rings. Hell if the Mets win this I bet Bobby Bonilla gets a ring...he is still on the payroll lol.

Local broadcast I think can only be accessed by radio in playoffs.

The entire 40 man roster gets a ring. Even guys who got released or traded sometimes get rings. Hell if the Mets win this I bet Bobby Bonilla gets a ring...he is still on the payroll lol.

Local broadcast I think can only be accessed by radio in playoffs.
Perfect radio is my preferred format

The entire 40 man? Holy cow.

I ask because our 5th starter is a local kid, a workhorse, great guy, and one of my favorite players.

Perfect radio is my preferred format

The entire 40 man? Holy cow.

I ask because our 5th starter is a local kid, a workhorse, great guy, and one of my favorite players.
Yep he definitely would get a ring. Love when local guys are on a team. Just makes rooting for them more fun.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back