MLB

Anybody watching baseball lately. I’ve been watching every Braves game that I can and listening to some games on the radio. They are hot! I’m hoping they can repeat as champs.
Yep, my M's are trying to "Mariner" there season still. I mean they went on a great tear, have thumped the Yanks, and can't manage to take care of business with the bottom of the barrel teams. But it does look like they'll finally break the longest playoff drought of all the major sports (21 years).

They'll be good, but I doubt they win the World Series. I think the Jays or the Mets will. Neither of which I'll be disappointed about -- except if they beat the Orioles to get to it
Me being a Yankees fan, I would love to see them win it, but with the way they have played since the all star break, I think a wild card team would send them packing whether it's the Orioles, Rays or Jays. If the Yankees do you lose, I'm rooting for the Orioles if they are still in it. Pains me to say it as well, the Mets have Scherzer and DeGrom and the staff for the Yankees has been suspect here of late. Anyone but the Red Sox and Dodgers!

Me being a Yankees fan, I would love to see them win it, but with the way they have played since the all star break, I think a wild card team would send them packing whether it's the Orioles, Rays or Jays. If the Yankees do you lose, I'm rooting for the Orioles if they are still in it. Pains me to say it as well, the Mets have Scherzer and DeGrom and the staff for the Yankees has been suspect here of late. Anyone but the Red Sox and Dodgers!
I made this post before anything happened, and I couldn't be happier that I'm halfway wrong. The O's are doing amazing stuff for the first time since 2016 and it's finally fun to be a fan. I hope they make it far into playoffs.

Anybody watching baseball lately. I’ve been watching every Braves game that I can and listening to some games on the radio. They are hot! I’m hoping they can repeat as champs.
O yea. They are getting hot at the right time now. Crazy how good the young guys have been. Division could come down to the last series. Chop Chop.

I made this post before anything happened, and I couldn't be happier that I'm halfway wrong. The O's are doing amazing stuff for the first time since 2016 and it's finally fun to be a fan. I hope they make it far into playoffs.
They certainly have a good group of young players to build with and they are playing ball. I don't care what team you root for you gotta love the catcher they have in Rutschman. Its hard to cheer for another team than the Yankees but when the Orioles aren't playing them, that's who I'm pulling for.

I watch the Yankees game most nights. They are leaking oil presently. There is not much they are doing well, other than Judge being Judge. Other teams are pitching around him and seldom are made to pay for doing it.

In June, I went to a Twins Yankees game in Mlps, as part of visiting a brother and sister. That game had many home runs hit. The Twins lit up Garret Cole.

Watching my redbirds right now. Pujols just hit number 693. Amazing how hot he is lately at his age. Cardinals are red hot as well.🔥😎
Love pujols. I told my buddy 12ish years ago we were in the midst of greatness. He is possibly the greatest of all time. I hope he can reach 700 dingers. He is the definition of consistency.

ok, after four or five years of the toughest rebuild ever the orioles show some signs of life in their minor leagues and with their Bad News Bears lineup. I gotta admit, when players have chemistry it’s a lot better game. All that said, can we please have a hard salary cap like other sports? It’s just not that hard.

Day games have not been kind to them this year.
Yea for sure. At least it’s against Miami so as long as Alcantara isn’t pitching hopefully it will go our way!

Reactions: Oak
Braves have picked up two more games on the Mets in the last two days. Now only two games back and arguably the hottest team in the league! Grissom is batting over .400 since being called up.

Yea your right but hitting wise his numbers are staggering.
Yes. Great hitter, possibly best of our generation. But I quick Google will remind you of some incredible hitters of prior generations. Ty Cobb, Ted Williams, Roger Hornsby, Babe Ruth, Pete Rose. Heck ever Bonds is as impressive but with known steriods (it's taken me a long time to even mention his name).

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back