Minnesota Rules

Lunkerdog

OK, I cant let all the other new recruit's that TLC hijacked from NAHC have all the fun here. I'm from Northern Minnesota, and the Whitetail is my favorite animal to hunt. Hey FP, our Minnesota Whitetails can beat up your Illinois Whitetails. If you haven't already guessed it I'm also a Vikings fan. Just one more thing, and I'm guessing Big Fin will get a kick out of this one, my wife is 100% Finlander.

I find it funny seeing as your wife is 100% Finlander. Thousands of people of Scandinavian descent(includes Norway, Finland and Scandinavia) imigrated to this country and ended up in Minnesota and Wisconsin. You would think that coming from some of the coldest ass parts of the world they would have settled somewhere like Florida where they could be warm for a change. LOL

GP, and TDH. Even if our ancesters had known how nice the weather is in Florida, I dont think it would have made a difference. Hell my wife, and I know, and yet here we are, still in Gods Country, errr... ah, I mean Minnesota.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back