Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

"After the first three protesters surrendered to authorities, the last occupier, David Fry, initially resisted. But just after 11 a.m. local time, Fry turned himself in to the FBI, according to the Oregonian.
Fry had said on a live audio webcast that he was "feeling suicidal" and would "die a free man." At one point he said he was pointing a gun at his head. He ranted about abortion, UFOs, the government "chemically mutating people" and Syria.
"I'm taking my stand, this isn't something I'm going to back away from," Fry said."

After watching that video of Sean Anderson, and then reading this.......as a guy who does psych evals and prescribes psychotropic meds....there may be some mental health issues here.

When this started in early January, if you had told me it would end with only one person dying, a person who pretty much stated his intention to die on this issue, I would have thought that to be extremely optimistic given the nut cases leading the asylum. And for the "El Jeffe of public land welfare", Cliven, to get peacefully arrested in the mix, is far beyond any outcome I could have expected.

Great news. I'm so glad that the live feed will live forever via the Internet.

But the big question is - who's going to clean up all the dildos?

In hindsight, I agree wholeheartedly.

That is a testament to just how well they did handle it: hindsight is usually when everyone is ripping the cops apart. The fact that hindsight is supporting them is a good sign for them. I'm sure they learned a lot and might tweak things in the future, but it's light years ahead of Waco and Ruby Ridge. It would be great to read an after action report and critique.

Now, about them cows!

Agreed that this was a good resolution of the standoff. Glad to see no one else died being taken into custody.

Now if we can get some good court action out of all of this will be icing on the cake! Taking Cliven like they did when there is no way he would have had a firearm coming off the plane was a great idea. I think things went on long enough since the NV standoff that he thought he was beyond the law and would not be arrested for that debacle. Next they will probably use the law and all claim insanity and get off Scott free!

Conspiracy & extortion are just 2 of the charges he now faces, Cliven that is.
Added to the charges stemming from last years incident ,should be good to put him a way a few years.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/5_more_indicted_in_oregon_refu.html

Gotta say, and I don't care what conspiracy theories some want to attack law enforcement or the "Feds" in this instance, I am happy they are laying down te hammer this time and done playing games with these idiots who have stood on our constitution for personal agendas and to play militant. 7 more have been indicted. Welcome to the legal system of your constitution scumbags, I hope it gives you exactly what you all deserve, plenty of jail time.

And then...

After liberty or death, honorary Marine status, Marijuana, UFOs and Nuke power plants it's over. I hope people who witnessed this realize just how crazy these people are?

You forgot the gov't sponsored chemical mutations of people.

Wow, super impressed with the law enforcement on this one. The fact that they got cliven Bundy as well, is icing on the cake that they deserve.

Do you think this crew of nutbags will be tried for Treason or Terrorism along with the other charges?

I doubt it. Those are hard to convict on because of the burden of proof of intent. They've undercharged so far though, but I suspect more charges are coming.

Charging 9 more with the same conspiracy charge is what caught my attention (http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...harged-in-connection-with-malheur-occupation/). I'm glad they're expanding the long arm of the law on this and not only going after the leadership. The sheep deserve charges too, and it looks like they're coming.

The conspiracy charges will be linked to the treason & terrorist charges along with a few more,but the conspiracy TO will probably be dropped from treason or terrorist...tho the last one does have some glue.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back