Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Midwest whitetails - Restart

Great write-up.

Nothing wrong with putting in maximum effort and still having a tag in your pocket. Theres only so much you can control...and thats why its called hunting, and why its so fun to do.

Congrats.

the writing, as usual, was fantastic Fin. had us there with you the whole time. the pictures speak for themselves. congrats on a great adventure. safe travels home.

Sorry you didn't tag out, but I'm sure you'll be packing the memories of that hunt around for a while...

"The only thing that could have improved it would have been a great family member or friend to share it with."

I chased you all the way down the driveway but you just wouldn't take me! It's been a long 2 weeks with just me and the Black Lab waiting for Fin to come home. Maybe next time.

Incredible journey and story. Thank you. Don't forget, you have a .500 average on this trip, which isn't exactly bad. Congrats and thanks

Congrats on a great hunt Fin. I enjoyed checking this site everyday to see how things were going. If you had managed to pull off another last day kill, I was going to suggest planning shorter hunts.:D

That's a helleva an effort Fin! Enjoyed your updates. Really though, I mean, what would you do with another deer? :D You gotta be runnin' out of freezer space....;) Definitely had a season to remember!!

I drove straight through, all 1,200 miles. The weather forecast said a "Shit storm" was hitting Iowa, Missouri, and Illinois yesterday morning, so I got up and was on the road before 6:00 am. Sounds like just I missed that storm. Sure Cornfed and TLC are dealing with it.

Arrived safe and sound in Bozeman last night, around midnight. Knew a storm was coming here, so I wanted to get home before it happened. I woke this morning to about three inches of new snow and a wicked wind, so it looks like I lucked out and missed it all.

Glad to be home. Heading up the "Randy Room" to take an inventory of what was sold during my extended tour.

:eek:
Tell your wife there is no hurry on that pack and Rangefinder, she can send them next week. John

Damn it John. She says she dropped it in the mail yesterday.

You ain't the guy who bought my HS Precision .257 Weatherby Lightweight are you? When I find the bastard with that, he is dead. :BLEEP:

Also, still looking for my Swaro Spotter. Clues anyone? Spitz, I saw you fondling that a lot last year. Ain't you, is it? Could be a problem with the FBI gig when they find out you bought (stole) a guy's scope for $100. I believe in your attorney world, that is "fruadulent conveyance." You know my address, so if you mail it back ASAP, no harm - no foul.

You ain't the guy who bought my HS Precision .257 Weatherby Lightweight are you? When I find the bastard with that, he is dead.

I tried to tell her it was mismarked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back