Matt Rinella knocking it outta the park

I really hope Matt Rinella continues his podcast and activism. It's unrealistic to think he'll ever make any of these Instagram hunters quit. He may however, at the least may cause many hunters out there to think about posting untasteful photos and their behavior online. In the mean time I really hope he never lays off the Cam Hanes bashing... the dude is a walking embodiment of all things cringe.

Never Mind Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

The cam Hanes rap song is at 1:53.30 in the Rogan podcast. It’s a must hear. Thank me later. You’ll (also) be humming it for motivation on your next elk hunt.
Wow, I wouldn't want to be an elk with this song in circulation...makes me want to wrap a smoke pole in a contractor bag and start ascending 5 miles into the nastiest hell hole in the middle of this rainstorm. They're lucky I don't have a tag right now.

What about the poem Cam posted from a fan? It was already in 'Great Social Media Posts'. The author is an aspiring podcaster. View attachment 305065

Dear Mr. Hoppe,

My dear fellow, I may perhaps be dead from the neck up, but rack my brains as I may I can’t see why a chap should need thirty stanzas to describe how he becomes turgid over an internet celebrity. I clutched my head.

As such, we are unable to offer you a contract to print and distribute your poem,

Horace P Abercrombie III
Random House
1745 Broadway,
Manhattan, NY

Dictated, but not read.

I have a feeling that he has a whole lot greater impact on the number of people deer hunting SE MT in the last 5-7 yrs, he spot burned that pretty hard.
Same here with a spot I had in Colorado. Can't be a coincidence that a unit that was 0 points for years jumped to a 2 point unit after Randy hunted it. And I'm not upset about it, I've gone on at least 3 hunts that I wouldn't have if I hadn't seen Randy hunt the same areas. I once drove 6 hrs to Greybull to hunt WT thanks to Newberg.

Agree ... my next big hunting purchase is going to be a selfie-stick. If you can't beat them ... join them ... and then beat them.
Sadly that’s the mindset of a ton of people and some of them do “make it” thus the insane rise in wanna be influencers. I’d hate to know how much money some people are spending hoping to be the next influencer or get that shout out reach around from someone.

I’ve watched people walking around shooting b roll and had a couple coworkers quit jobs to fully pursue the influencer life style.

The cam Hanes rap song is at 1:53.30 in the Rogan podcast. It’s a must hear. Thank me later. You’ll (also) be humming it for motivation on your next elk hunt.

I saw that rap on IG the other day. A very painful listen. Can anyone guess the state of residence of the rapper?

What about the poem Cam posted from a fan? It was already in 'Great Social Media Posts'. The author is an aspiring podcaster.
Good morning Bro,

I used chat GPT to write a poem about someone writing a poem about cam hanes. Keep Hammering

In a realm of ink and parchment bold,
Where verses dance, their tales unfold,
A poet sits, his heart ablaze,
To sing the praise of Cam Hanes.

Upon the canvas of his mind,
A portrait painted, words entwined,
A hunter true, in wild domains,
Inspires the verses, as passion reigns.

In every line, a bowstring's hum,
A wilderness spirit, a beating drum,
Cam Hanes, the muse, in forests deep,
Where dreams and echoes cease to sleep.

His muscles ripple with every stride,
Through mountain trails and valleys wide,
Hanes, the archer, bold and free,
Ignites the flames of poetry.

Biceps sculpted not by chance alone,
But by the grind, where seeds are sown.
The poet marvels at the grit displayed,
In Hanes' work ethic, a foundation laid.

Elk hunting's art, a dance refined,
A symphony where skill and nature bind,
Cam Hanes, the subject, a beacon bright,
Guiding the poet through the primal night.

With bow in hand and muscles taut,
Hanes carves the path where legends are sought.
The poet, inspired, weaves the theme,
"Keep Hammering," in every dream.

So, let the verses weave a spell,
Of muscles carved and stories swell,
In admiration, the poet stands,
Impressed by Hanes, in wild lands.

Good morning Bro,

I used chat GPT to write a poem about someone writing a poem about cam hanes. Keep Hammering

In a realm of ink and parchment bold,
Where verses dance, their tales unfold,
A poet sits, his heart ablaze,
To sing the praise of Cam Hanes.

Upon the canvas of his mind,
A portrait painted, words entwined,
A hunter true, in wild domains,
Inspires the verses, as passion reigns.

In every line, a bowstring's hum,
A wilderness spirit, a beating drum,
Cam Hanes, the muse, in forests deep,
Where dreams and echoes cease to sleep.

His muscles ripple with every stride,
Through mountain trails and valleys wide,
Hanes, the archer, bold and free,
Ignites the flames of poetry.

Biceps sculpted not by chance alone,
But by the grind, where seeds are sown.
The poet marvels at the grit displayed,
In Hanes' work ethic, a foundation laid.

Elk hunting's art, a dance refined,
A symphony where skill and nature bind,
Cam Hanes, the subject, a beacon bright,
Guiding the poet through the primal night.

With bow in hand and muscles taut,
Hanes carves the path where legends are sought.
The poet, inspired, weaves the theme,
"Keep Hammering," in every dream.

So, let the verses weave a spell,
Of muscles carved and stories swell,
In admiration, the poet stands,
Impressed by Hanes, in wild lands.
Talladeganights rooms spinning - Copy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330