Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Masters.

Just turned it on for the first time this week. Something to have on in the background while editing pics. Should be exciting.

Agreed...all those surgery's and possibly win the masters at 43 years old. When he plays well golf is just better to watch.

At least 10 golfers had a chance to win it. I am a Tiger fan and I was rooting.

Jacks response from the fishing was classic and shows his class.

Tiger in the mix is good for golf. 10 guys in the mix that can beat Tiger is good for golf..

Not talking personal life, but to come back from all those injuries and back surgeries. ( You do not come back from back surgery).
was remarkable.

Good to see him win it. The game of golf needs Tiger more than Tiger needs golf. Ratings are always higher when he's playing no matter if its good or bad. Those ten that could have won it today I just don't think have the same mental tools as Tiger. Tiger knows when and how to use that crowd to his advantage, others don't seem to have that affect on the patrons.

I like sports in general. I watch a lot of different sports sometimes. Watching the best in the world at what they do is why I guess. mtmuley

I like watching the Masters but only the final round. Yesterday was pretty good. Pretty amazing comeback. Watching always makes me want to go play golf. I usually get my clubs out, play a round, remember how bad I suck, go home and put the clubs back in the shed.

These young guys might not realize how much Tiger helped their career's either. Huge sponsorship deals, bigger tourney purses, they have the 2000's Tiger to thank for that. Cool to see him make a come back on a Sunday too for the first time in a major win.

There must be some spine docs quite giddy with how their work has allowed him to play again. Quite a miracle of modern medicine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back