Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

March Madness time!

Winner of the HUNT TALK bracket gets a new ORION Cooler.

Pick out your winning colors here >>>--------------> https://www.orioncoolers.com/

And if you don't win, you can still save 20% when you use promo code RANDY

And the entry count goes from 25 to 125 overnight.

As always, the one and only hope for me is to end up on the first page. I am so mentally prepared for both KU and KState, both #4 seeds to drop first round (KU) and second (KState) games. Auburn and Cincinnati are equally "en fuego" and rolling at the right time of the year so I think that they will overachieve.

Well, my bracket is set. Go ahead and Guess who I picked to win ! If it flushes down the porcelain receptacle of false hopes & pipe dreams....I'l just stand by my bracket's title !

Jabber, you accidentally put a Texas longhorn logo on the front page. :LOL:
I wondered if anybody else could see that.....It goes back to when I started doing this and it asked who my favorite team was. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about them causing me a loss this year...

I'm in. And i even clicked "save bracket" unlike last year, and probably the year before...

I plan on taking Buffet's money this year...who else took the top seed shortcut robo selection? ; )

I haven't watched any college basketball this year, so i give my 13 year old son the job to fill out my bracket

I went a little overboard on trying to predict brackets this year...

I downloaded every NCAA basketball game score (from https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/), filtered to only D1 teams, and have been running various models to try and get my own ranking of how good the teams are. I haven't quite settled on a method yet as they all have some quirks. For example, the most recent model has neither Duke nor Gonzaga as a #1 seed - Duke would have been a #2 and Gonzaga would have been a #3.

This is a long way of saying that I'm probably going to end up in the bottom 25% of brackets.

NHY,

Your top seeds is actually a good choice for this tournament. I have to pick at least one upset; it is in my genes.
My first bracket had all No. 1 seeds. Cannot do this. Present bracket has one No. 1 and 3 No. 2. It is a work in progress. Love Nevada. Love Texas Tech. Michigan is in the way.

I think you are thinking logically.

A lot of talk on Buffalo. I can see 1 win. I can also see the ex-coach (ASU) beating them.

Random thoughts.

I want to win. Hard this year.

NHY,

Your top seeds is actually a good choice for this tournament. I have to pick at least one upset; it is in my genes.
My first bracket had all No. 1 seeds. Cannot do this. Present bracket has one No. 1 and 3 No. 2. It is a work in progress. Love Nevada. Love Texas Tech. Michigan is in the way.

I think you are thinking logically.

A lot of talk on Buffalo. I can see 1 win. I can also see the ex-coach (ASU) beating them.

Random thoughts.

I want to win. Hard this year.

I'm pulling for both of us...:)

I want that cooler, but I don't have it in me to not pick the Cats on top. PJ Washington is in a walking boot, and without him, they might not win a single game. Here goes nothing...

BluegrassBilly,

I had Kentucky in the championship. I may have to reevaluate. It is so hard to be sure of the seriousness of the injury and it does make a difference.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back