Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

March Madness 2021

I missed the improbable HuntTalk back to back championships (2019/2021) by one point. Bears for the win, with a Big12 winner.

Congratulations @golfer on a very fine bracket.

Sad that every team in the tournament ends with a loss save one.
One point victory- would have never guessed after the first round I would have ended out in the 1 slot. @kansasdad Back to back would have been a feat. Guess I will have bragging rights for the next 365 days.

What an epic UCLA v Gonzaga game! One for the books w / Sugg's hitting that last shot! WOW!

Grats Golfer! I was close to taking this title... soooo close... yet very far, far away. /#psychself4nextyear!

Jared Butler with the heart stake....points and assists resulted in 38 points, deadeye from the 3 line. Baylor out-athlete'd em.

Baylor out-athlete'd em.
Yeah they did. The crazy thing is how many points Gonzaga left on the floor. That game should have come down to the wire. Too many errors against a hell of a bunch of athletes that just couldn’t miss from three point land.

Was cheering the Bulldogs though as the game played out... it was Baylor who sported the floor. For a covid year, it sure made March madness interesting.

Glad sport venues are engaging normalcy for Americans. Etched some doom & gloom out, one step at a time.
Sure, it's revenue at the core though I believe NFL, NBA, NCAA, etc... are assisting, mentally, with our recovery.

Back to regular programming. :)

I went back into last years thread, and relived the excitement as my alma mater (ORU) was one three pointer away from the elite 8.

Once it was all over, I said:

"I missed the improbable HuntTalk back to back championships (2019/2021) by one point. Bears for the win, with a Big12 winner.

Congratulations @golfer on a very fine bracket.

Sad that every team in the tournament ends with a loss save one.

I hope that this years tournament will be full of all the joys and agonies that "win or be done" tournaments bring. Here's to lots of nail biters, sprinkled in with some jolly good upsets, and no one has to do a VCU and bow out of the tournament due to COVID protocols.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back