March Madness 2021

One more day until the games begin. We have 48 teams right now, but there are a few that normally play that haven't signed up yet. Fill out a bracket, it will give you something to do while you are waiting on results from Arizona. :LOL:
Michigan State starts tonight.

Let’s go HuntTalkers!
13 hours and change to follow jabber’s link and submit a bracket filled with upsets, buzzer beaters and seeds falling like monsoon rains in the fall. Or, pick all number 1 seeds to make it......it has happened before.

So... anything on the table? Winner trophy? HT Signature bragging rights?

Take a step back all. I'm working on my glorious signature as I type.

So... anything on the table? Winner trophy? HT Signature bragging rights?

Take a step back all. I'm working on my glorious signature as I type.

BigFin usually figures out something for the winner...

I've gracefully relinquished my rightful win year after year...
Momma taught me T'is better to give than to receive. Or was that my weekly youth Bible class? I loved Bible class - Hot for teacher!

This year, I've asserted my rightful title to save you and everyone competing the natural grief that becomes loss.
If The Big Fin happens to add some bling, he may save the time and send it directly to yours truly.
For the themed March Maddness, I'll have erect a digital trophy for all to bear witness... I am the King of Maddness!.... wait. Eh...

Alma mater ORU UP by three at the half versus #2 seed Buckeyes. Win the second half Golden Eagles.....please.

giphy.gif

As a very fortuitous run by Texas Tech in 2019 gave me the HuntTalk crown and a Red/Black Orion cooler to boot, I‘ll be in with my usual goal of ending up on the first page of contestants.

Hot tip: my Alma mater Oral Roberts U for the win over THE Ohio State Buckeyes to shock the world with a 15v2 seed miracle.........one can dream!!
I hope you laid a bet on the ol’ alma mater!

If you lost a team that you had going a number of rounds, your possible points are less than someone who hasn't lost a team, or lost one but only had them picked for one round (or less rounds)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back