Yeti GOBOX Collection

March Madness 2021

jabber

Well when I tried this last year it didn't work so well. Let's try it again.

Everybody that played in 2019 has been sent an invite through Yahoo to join the 2021 league.

If you didn't play that year or didn't get the invite, give the following link a try. If it doesn't work let me know.

March Madness Pick'em

As a very fortuitous run by Texas Tech in 2019 gave me the HuntTalk crown and a Red/Black Orion cooler to boot, I‘ll be in with my usual goal of ending up on the first page of contestants.

Hot tip: my Alma mater Oral Roberts U for the win over THE Ohio State Buckeyes to shock the world with a 15v2 seed miracle.........one can dream!!

Thx Jabber. I watched about zero bball this year except for the Bonnies, but I'm in.

Go BONNIES!

Have not watched until the conference tournaments.

Pure luck and no knowledge.

Probably be my best year ever.

Read 'em and weep... A few fairy tales though my coin flips and crystal bowling ball never let me down... Unless I drop the coin or gutter the cloudy ball. Aside that, this is the best pick! Zaga to quench a clean streak! Not since '79 has this been done. I'm so awesome, you should follow my stock market picks! You too will lose WIN BIG!

1615943731676.png

Attachments

• Griz 2021 CraponBobbycats.pdf
    231.8 KB · Views: 1
Hope you don't mind, but I joined in. Blind as a bat, as I literally did not watch a single NCAA BBall game this year.
As hard as I looked, I didn't see the Idaho Vandals anywhere in the field of 64...
I kept hoping for their sake covid would cancel some of their games but nope....every game on time and played. Got to like 0-19. Atleast the game against Gonzaga was canceled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back