March Madness 2021

Same mascot but you prob follow the ice eh? I just sit back and hope for good games... half the fam went to OSU, the other half UO lol. I’m just a lowly Humboldt State Univ. grad... no D1 connection with me.

OSU wins and now ORU is up 7 at half v #3 Arkansas.

Dickie V would be crowing about Cinderella City Baby!!

I am racing for last place. I picked several upsets. Just the wrong upsets.

Went heavy Big 10 and totally against the Pac 12.

Stupid!

Yea, I was going great until Alabama lost. Now the best I can do is second place.

Considering how little I actually paid attention this year, I'm d@mn glad to be in the 12th position! I'll be ecstatic to make the top 10. Illinois HURT a bunch of us this year. No Duke hurt a lot too.......

Seems like it’s down to jeff or jabber? Gonzaga Wins and it’s jeff, Houston and its jabber. Perhaps other scenarios allow for others to eek thru?

MT257 and Bryans' Awesome Bracket are still in it as well.
In the last HuntTalk tournament challenge once Texas Tech made the final four, the scenario generator played out that no matter what happened, the cooler was headed to Kansas.

Congratulations to everyone still alive to earn the title of 2021 HuntTalk Bracket challenge champion.

I missed the improbable HuntTalk back to back championships (2019/2021) by one point. Bears for the win, with a Big12 winner.

Congratulations @golfer on a very fine bracket.

Sad that every team in the tournament ends with a loss save one.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back