Major Remington Recall

For someone who supposedly knows so much about Remington triggers, I'm surprised you aren't aware the newer guns (like the one Dan O purchased from Walmart on black Friday) don't have the Walker trigger.

:D:D:D

I knew exactly what trigger he was talking about! That newer 2006 X Mark Pro in his is definitely under a recall for misfires that have nothing to do with crud or home tinkering and that, Sir, was my point which you again obviously couldn't comprehend! It's also what they are going to replace the Walkers with and that's a real good one when you replace one defective trigger with another, LOL!

I knew exactly what trigger he was talking about! That newer 2006 X Mark Pro in his is definitely under a recall for misfires that have nothing to do with crud or home tinkering and that, Sir, was my point which you again obviously couldn't comprehend! It's also what they are going to replace the Walkers with and that's a real good one when you replace one defective trigger with another, LOL!

This thread is about the Walker triggers. I never commented on the safety of the X mark.

Did you find any thing to back up your claims yet?

About 20 years ago I had a 700 go off on me when I touched the safety. I hunted with a different 700 for a few years after that but have never been comfortable with a 700 since the first one went off when it shouldnt have and ended up getting a model 70 Winchester because of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back