Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Major Climate Change Rules the Trump Administration Is Reversing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your scientists have been wrong over and over and over and over and over......u get the idea.
My grandparents house is still above water in florida for one example of wrong.

No need to get into a debate with "scientific" data because the whole idea is spawned from an agenda. So none of the science is credible to me because the science follows along with the agenda. And the only people who believe the science are bridge hanging moron sheeple.

Your scientists have been wrong over and over and over and over and over......u get the idea.
My grandparents house is still above water in florida for one example of wrong.

No need to get into a debate with "scientific" data because the whole idea is spawned from an agenda. So none of the science is credible to me because the science follows along with the agenda. And the only people who believe the science are bridge hanging moron sheeple.

Right, science is wrong and all about an agenda.

Anti-biotics aren't real.

Cancer survivors are a lie.

The computer you're typing on is an illusion.

Yep, that damn science is just all an agenda...don't stray too far, you'll fall off the edge of the earth.

Yep, that damn science is just all an agenda...don't stray too far, you'll fall off the edge of the earth.
Hmm...where in my quote do I mention any of the science ur referring to above?

Global warming science is unbelievably politically tainted and if you cant admit that then we can never find any common ground.

Prove it...good luck with that.

BTW, never heard of "global warming science".

The study of climate is called climate science, or climatology.
Prove to me it's not tainted.....

You can call it whatever science you want and I'll call it whatever science i want, but I mostly just call it a farce. A big fat farce!
Saying things like I never heard of global warming science even tho you still knew what I meant doesnt make you sound more intelligent. I appreciate your hardy attempt to make me sound insuperior tho. It's a classic time tested strategy for your side on topics like this. Same with putting words in your opponent's mouths. Which your two for two on buzz. Right out of the big fat farce playbook .....your a good sheep! I'm proud of you. 👍👏👏

The Green New Deal as presented by the Sierra Club.

The Green New Deal as presented by the Sierra Club.

LOL!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In the ‘70’s, it was global cooling. Possibly just going through the cycle they call....”ClimateChange!” The cavemen went through it without oil and gas.

Prove to me it's not tainted.....

You can call it whatever science you want and I'll call it whatever science i want, but I mostly just call it a farce. A big fat farce!
Saying things like I never heard of global warming science even tho you still knew what I meant doesnt make you sound more intelligent. I appreciate your hardy attempt to make me sound insuperior tho. It's a classic time tested strategy for your side on topics like this. Same with putting words in your opponent's mouths. Which your two for two on buzz. Right out of the big fat farce playbook .....your a good sheep! I'm proud of you. 👍👏👏

A good first step for you, would be to understand what science is and how it works.

Pretty tough to carry on a reasonable conversation without the basics.

Also, could you be so kind as to define what you're referencing in regard to "your side on topics like this"? I would like to know what sides you're implying exist.

Prove it...good luck with that.

BTW, never heard of "global warming science".

The study of climate is called climate science, or climatology.

The Political bias is real and more vicious than you can possibly imagine.

There is way more to climate science than climatology.

Democrat "climate change" is a beautiful thing - so long as the wind turbines, mining, etc - stays out of their backyard... If it's proposed for such, then it's a save our land... Dog chasing it's tail.

The Political bias is real and more vicious than you can possibly imagine.

There is way more to climate science than climatology.

I'm with Ben...I'm out:

th_TinFoilHatArea.jpg

A good first step for you, would be to understand what science is and how it works.

Pretty tough to carry on a reasonable conversation without the basics.

Also, could you be so kind as to define what you're referencing in regard to "your side on topics like this"? I would like to know what sides you're implying exist.

As a follow up, I would like to point out that many research projects with the basis of anthropogenic caused climate change are not exclusively funded by the liberal left. In MANY cases scientific research in this area is funded by big oil, big gas and big coal. Much of the present day research is based on studies conducted decades ago by oil and gas companies. It frustrates me to see people simplify the problem down to an us vs them, right vs left analogy when the actual research is bipartisan in nature. Ignoring scientific facts because of your economic or political biases doesn't negate the truth and sincerity of the research.

This thread reminds me of my younger early 20's self before my brain was fully developed and how closed minded I was. I was super tribal right wing and a climate change "denier" or whatever word is used there. After years of soaking in science and seeing things through my own eyes happening Ive since learned how insane it is to make this a "us" vs "them" topic. It should be about trying to pollute less, live sustainable lives, clean air & water, etc. I've also noticed that some people including friends, family, and some in this thread just never grow. Like they just stop progressing and learning at age 20, thinking everything they thought when they were young and they are 40-50 years old still doing and saying the same shit. Makes my brain ache, really. Just get rid of labels and look at the mounds of evidence regarding our climate whether human caused or sped up the change or not is besides the point IMO, we cant just keep gobbling up the same old resources (insert oil, coal, whatever here) and expect everything to remain constant for the human race and the planet. Another example and anecdotal evidence is big agriculture, I live and breathe it everyday for a living and it scares me to death with how much polluting, waste, overuse of synthetic chemicals in our soils and water, etc. The planet will always be here doing whatever she feels like doing, but we wont be. Climate change and the science is only politically tainted because grown manchildren make it that way on both sides, its really similar to watching sports fans argue over who's team is better just more depressing. I stay pretty vigilant going against a lot of BS on the left and in particular wildlife management, animal rights groups and the like and thats a tough battle as everyone here knows. But if we as outdoorsmen/women want to tell them to let the science (biologist) have the final say then we must do the same or you're just a huge hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back