Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Major Climate Change Rules the Trump Administration Is Reversing

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re climate refugees??

Silly me, this whole time I’ve just thought they were people that can’t afford to live in the ‘progressive’ utopia they recently moved from.

You’re making me feel bad for my generalizations I’ve made about them. If only had I known the poor folks in the Audis paying cash for $700k homes in Bozeman were forced there after losing their previous pads to a rising ocean.

Try and make light of it, but soon you will have to answer to a guy named North who thinks all meat should be plant based, and who loves Mumford & Sons before they were all popular.

North also writes memos on a typewriter.

So enjoy that hellscape.

Try and make light of it, but soon you will have to answer to a guy named North who thinks all meat should be plant based, and who loves Mumford & Sons before they were all popular.

So enjoy that hellscape.
I thought you said you quit drinking, Ben?

I thought you said you quit drinking, Ben?

I did.

And now I fully understand that the role of climate change deniers is to unleash the spawn of elitist coastal residents on our mountain towns in order to take away our guns & our meat, while making us all write memos on typewriters.

So, thanks for that.

And Mellysa with a Y thanks you too.

I did.

And now I fully understand that the role of climate change deniers is to unleash the spawn of elitist coastal residents on our mountain towns in order to take away our guns & our meat, while making us all write memos on typewriters.

So, thanks for that.

And Mellysa with a Y thanks you too.
Well thank God they dont reproduce!

I too want to work longer hours for less pay, says everyone everywhere.
The joys of a capitalistic society, they can just go write their own book and own multiple homes and hire and fire their own underpaid grunts...

But, back to climate change... Doesn't everyone agree that something that ages will ultimately change regardless of how well you treat the body?

The joys of a capitalistic society, they can just go write their own book and own multiple homes and hire and fire their own underpaid grunts...

But, back to climate change... Doesn't everyone agree that something that ages will ultimately change regardless of how well you treat the body?

Or you can organize, and fight for a fair wage, like the unions did to break the back of the "capitalists" whom wanted child labor, 16 hour work days, etc.

Yes, but comparing the earth to a body is silly and ignores the entirety of ecological science as well as basic physiology of living organisms.

So enjoy that hellscape.

I get it now. I was being too narrow in my definition of ‘climate’. You were referring to tax climate, business climate, family climate, etc.

Duhhhh Gomer

Funny how you right-wingers like to just bury your heads in the sand and refuse to acknowledge the facts.

If you’ve got facts that Gallatin transplants fueling the growth are fleeing climate crisis I would love to see them.

You’d been doing so good too, 🍆, you hadn’t said anything like this in a while. Please leave the receding to the glaciers.

Last edited:
If people are transplanting because of global warming it's not the climate change skeptics people who need to be blamed it's the climate change doom and gloomers to blame for striking a false fear into them so much they feel they need to move to bozangelos. Climate skeptics aren't scaring them into uprooting.

That's not why their moving but if it was we can thank Melyssa with a Y and North for that. 😁

Global means global. No outrage from Mark, Grapeone, or Ben over subbing out co2 emissions and cheap labor to the communist Chinese for some "cheap" solar panels. But if that is what we need to do to save the planet from the right wing deniers so be it.

Also with my job I have over 1500 customers. Lots of which are transplants mostly from california. When I ask them why they moved the answer has never ever been global warming, climate change, rising sea levels or anything close to it.
The most common answers are:
1. High taxes and not just high taxes but ridiculous stupid taxes.
2. Our representatives care more about getting illegal alien votes than their actual constituent citizens. Notice they dont say "care more about illegal aliens than the constituent citizens" because they only care about fostering the illegals votes not the livelihood of them.
3. The streets are filthy where they lived
4. Schools suck and are over crowded
5. Although not a common answer but my favorite one yet. "My daughter stepped in people shit one day coming home from school" and that was the last straw.

Now understand the people I'm talking to are adults who act like adults, they have careers, families and people who rely on them, contribute to society, and just have more responsibilities than holding up a sign at the local park that say "climate change deniers can get effed". Like Melyssa with a Y does the days she decides to get out of bed before noon.

Global means global. No outrage from Mark, Grapeone, or Ben over subbing out co2 emissions and cheap labor to the communist Chinese for some "cheap" solar panels. But if that is what we need to do to save the planet from the right wing deniers so be it.

Dear BHR,

This guy is about to be a part the largest voting block in the country. You're protests don't matter to him. The fact that he can't buy a house, works too much for too little, and has to shell out thousands of dollars in subsidies to the oil and gas cartels, while not having the ability to enjoy his white claw outside due to wildfire smoke in February will trump your righteous indignation of my inability to show sufficient outrage on topics not brought forward on this thread.

1567722831570.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back