Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

M1 Garands

millerkiller77

Any of you Garand fans? CMP has been scarce the last few years and rack grades are looking pretty sad . I still need 3 more to make sure my commitments are covered but the pickings are slim...what says you?

I’d love to own one, but it has not been in the cards for me unfortunately, and the whole supply and demand thing is making my budget believe that it’s just not meant to be

I am a fan of the World War rifles of all varieties and have a very early Garand... which is probably the crown jewel of all my guns. The CMP forum often has World War weapons being offered up sale. I used to buy, sell and trade on there frequently. You could likely find what you're looking for there with a little patience.

Yeah, the price for US military issue WWII guns has gone through the roof. I see 1903A3 Springfields in military dress going for $1500 while very nice sporterized ones can't fetch half that. At a gun show a couple of weeks ago I was surprised to see some good military Mausers and Enfields very cheap. Closer scrutiny may have explained why.

I am a fan of the World War rifles of all varieties and have a very early Garand... which is probably the crown jewel of all my guns. The CMP forum often has World War weapons being offered up sale. I used to buy, sell and trade on there frequently. You could likely find what you're looking for there with a little patience.
Didn't realize they had a forum, thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back