Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

M1 Garands

I have a 1903 A3 sportarized that I got from my grandfather years ago. . I shoot my deer with it most year. This year I went with the new remington core lokt tipped bullets. Was shooting the hornady sst for years.

That depends on your offer….

The one you posted is a Type IV M1905 bayonet with a M3 scabbard. Bummer all the parkerizing was polished off it... Looks like the tip on yours was broken off off and re ground, the blood groove usually doesn't extend all the way to the point. Really cool piece of history to have. Production numbers per mfg:
Screenshot_20221016_145244.jpg

Last edited:
The one you posted is a Type IV M1905 bayonet with a M3 scabbard. Bummer all the parkerizing was polished off it... Looks like the tip on yours was broken off off and re ground, the blood groove usually doesn't extend all the way to the point. Really cool piece of history to have. Production numbers per mfg:
View attachment 244843
Here is mine given to me by my pawpaw.DE0416E1-CF0E-4BB4-8F2F-C98629DEFC56.jpeg

I have a 1903 A3 sportarized that I got from my grandfather years ago. . I shoot my deer with it most year. This year I went with the new remington core lokt tipped bullets. Was shooting the hornady sst for years.
Your screen name makes me want to follow you just in case you post something associated with that saying. Lmfao

Garands are pretty neat, the ping is about as recognizable a sound for a firearm as you can get. Unfortunately they've been fetching a premium at all the auctions I've watched/attended.

Your screen name makes me want to follow you just in case you post something associated with that saying. Lmfao
Well if you do follow me ill warn ya I say some dumb $h!t from time to time so I hope you enjoy. ..rokslide said I wasn't in the cool kid group anymore so I guess I'm stuck with you guys now ..lol

Serious question here gun guys.

Didn't the US have like 4 million produced during WW2?

Why are they so rare now?

I am a member of our local VFW Honor Guard and we perform flag presentations and 21 gun salutes for deceased veterans. We rec'd M1 Garands from the State Nat'l Guard and one of the members stained and re-finished to look like new. - TR

I ordered three more Garands from CMP, fedex managed to lose two of themAFTER THEY WERE LOADED INTO THE TRUCK and delivered only this one today. It's going to be a shitshow trying to sort out a "lost" firearms claim, let alone two..great

Cmp sends them out in nice , high quality cases. Too bad they are molded now...this one is a Sprinfield manufactured in October 1940. Needs a tear down and cleaning , its shooter not a safe queen. Really pissed about the other 2, especially since one was a high grade20221020_115652.jpg20221020_115713.jpg20221020_120138.jpg20221020_120026.jpg

Fedex supervisor showed up with the other two about 20 minutes ago and said the morning driver "missed them in his van, and returned them to the hub" . I already filed a claim with FedEx this morning and they told me the two items were never loaded because the courier left too early. Whatever. 20221020_182521.jpg20221020_182916.jpg

A June 1943 Springfield Armory in absolutely unbelievabley good condition (lower rifle case in pic), and a Korean war era Harrington &Richardson(upper case in pic)The H&R is in great shape and well above rack grade requirements. 20221020_182920.jpg20221020_183250.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back