Lots of nice bucks falling..

schmalts

Wow, been getting some nice buck pictures sent on my phone from guys from ID and a pedophile from MT that shot a PIG!
I am sure nice pictures will come soon

A PIG might be a slight understatement:) I can only imagine that the reason I didn't get your picture until 2 am and then the follow up score until 4 am was that you were doing some heavy drinking in celebration........Nice Job although I am in no way suprised that you shot a booner goat.....same old story with you, you should try shooting some normal stuff sometime and see how the rest of us feel:)LOL

Congrats man on a hell of a goat!

Sorry, I don't believe it unless I see photos.

*Edit: Never mind...just turned my cell phone on for the day.:eek: And I thought it was just slow because of the holiday. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I heard my phone beeping at 1:06 A.M., then again at 3:03 A.M., figured I should get up and look after the 3:03 text. Very Nice!!

I was driving home, didn't get in until 7AM. Long night.

Last edited:
Awesome buck, though the late night pictures came out for another reason altogether I believe.

Take any pictures of your stuck truck or the hillbillies that had their way with you througout the night?

"Squeal like a pig, boy!"

Wow...that's a beauty. Those prongs look like they must be over 8 inches......

Great job

Oak is right, that does look like a NM buck. Ya'll must have had lots of rain and good graze in MT this year.

What's the story on him, GH?

Here's a face-on picture. He's roughly 15 1/2 tall, 7, 7 1/4, 4, 2 1/2, and 6 1/2 prong. One prong is chipped to 6 1/8. He gross scores 85 inches. He's a big goat, but didn't have much fat on him. I watched him bully all the other goats around all day Saturday. The goat bully. :D
MTpronghorn2009-3.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back