Lost my lifemate.

Well done on a marathon love with the wife of your youth.

Sending a big manly hug your way from Kansas.

Praying for fond memories to arise as you remember your lives together, and courage to face your days in your new life.

Please accept my deepest condolences. There can't be many bigger losses than losing your life's partner. Peace be with you.

My wife of nearly 59 years lost her struggle with multiple medical problems and passed away early Saturday morning.

If so inclined, I'd appreciate any prayers for her soul. Living with and loving her as I have for so long has left me in a state of loss that is unimaginable but I'll just have to move on as well as is possible. I have our memories, and I guess in the end that's all there is. Thanks for your understanding.

Prayers sent - may you find peace and healing in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead!

My wife of nearly 59 years lost her struggle with multiple medical problems and passed away early Saturday morning.

If so inclined, I'd appreciate any prayers for her soul. Living with and loving her as I have for so long has left me in a state of loss that is unimaginable but I'll just have to move on as well as is possible. I have our memories, and I guess in the end that's all there is. Thanks for your understanding.
Tarheel, I think the fact that you spent 59 years together means you made her time here richer and more fulfilling than it would have been without you. She was fortunate to have you by her side to the end and you are truly a good man and husband for being there , as hard as it may have been. In times like this we tend to think about the negative in our grief, but take a moment to think about all the good times you shared together, and the way you dealt with challenges. We are proud to know you and look to your example as a husband and partner.

Words are always inadequate at such times, but I do offer my sincere sympathy and condolences. Please cherish those memories and learn to reflect on the good moments with a smile.

Please accept my heartfelt love to you at this time. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling.

My wife and I passed our prayers to God as you take one step at a time. We hope to embrace the years you two shared together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back