Lost my lifemate.

Sorry for your loss sir. Sounds like a great 59 year journey you two shared. God bless and prayers sent 🙏

You and your wife have my respect, condolences and prayers. I believe in heaven and she is waiting there for you.

Been there. My heart goes out to you. I lost my wife of 32 years and our fourteen year-old son within ten months back in 2010. Glad you have reached out to us. It helps. Consider counseling. A good one can be very helpful, if for nothing else just listening.

In this tough time I will advise you to eat well and get exercise. Definitely go easy on alcohol. It is a depressant and won't make things better, just worse. If it gets really rough and you feel yourself sliding into the pit of despair too fast (fast enough to leave you shaking), come back to us. PM me any time. Take care of yourself. It's what she would want.

Last edited:
Been there. My heart goes out to you. I lost my wife of 32 years and our fourteen year-old son within ten months back in 2010. Glad you have reached out to us. It helps. Consider counseling. A good one can be very helpful, if for nothing else just listening.

In this tough time I will advise you to eat well and get exercise. Definitely go easy on alcohol. It is a depressant and won't make things better, just worse. If it gets really rough and you feel yourself sliding into the pit of despair too fast (fast enough to leave you shaking), come back to us. PM me any time. Take care of yourself. It's what she would want.
I'm sure you still grieve for your wife and son as any loving person should. Thanks for caring and sharing the pointers. I'll be ok; have lots of support and am a pretty tough old fart. God Bless!

I can't even imagine what you are going through. My heart-felt sympathies go out to you and your family.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back