MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Lost my lifemate.

tarheel

My wife of nearly 59 years lost her struggle with multiple medical problems and passed away early Saturday morning.

If so inclined, I'd appreciate any prayers for her soul. Living with and loving her as I have for so long has left me in a state of loss that is unimaginable but I'll just have to move on as well as is possible. I have our memories, and I guess in the end that's all there is. Thanks for your understanding.

My wife of nearly 59 years lost her struggle with multiple medical problems and passed away early Saturday morning.

If so inclined, I'd appreciate any prayers for her soul. Living with and loving her as I have for so long has left me in a state of loss that is unimaginable but I'll just have to move on as well as is possible. I have our memories, and I guess in the end that's all there is. Thanks for your understanding.
That’s tough. Will do.

Thoughts and prayers for wife, you, your family, and friends. So sorry ... just keep in mind that you are not alone in this.

Condolences for your loss sir and congratulations on your long and successful marriage.

I will include you and your wife in my prayers sir

Praying God wraps His hands of peace and comfort around you and your family.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back