MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Lord help me.....

Elkwhisper

Well... I am officially OLD. My baby turns 13 years old today. I've heard all the jokes about how I am "so in for it" and how hard it can be to have a teenage girl,.. but this old man isn't too worried. I can honestly say that my beautiful daughter Cassidy is all a daddy could ask for and more. She is my favorite hunting partner and my best friend. I hope she knows how much she means to me and how grateful I am for every second we get to spend together

Happy Birthday Bubba!.

Attachments

• 2016-02-16 08.26.31.jpg
    2016-02-16 08.26.31.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 2016-02-16 08.27.06.jpg
    2016-02-16 08.27.06.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 405
  • 2016-02-16 08.31.35.jpg
    2016-02-16 08.31.35.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 407
Wait until she's 23 with a 3 year old son...THEN you'll feel old...:D I still can't believe I'm a grandfather...lol But, your daughter is going to break some hearts and it's a good things she can already shoot :cool:

I spent alot of time with my son and daughter while they were in their teens. Now that they're in their early twenties, they may not hunt as much but neither wants to disappoint their dad. That was valuable time we'll spent.
You keep doing what you're doing and she won't disappoint you as she goes through those tough teen years!

Happy Birthday Cassidy!

God stuff whisper..

My baby girl recently turned 30....but she'll always be my little girl.

Your a lucky man, and your words show that you are grateful for the blessing provided. Happy Birthday to Cassidy.

Happy Birthday Cassidy! Great photos of some quality family time. Keep up the family traditions and it will pay you back many times over. Elkwhisper, if you're old then I'm afraid what category I fall into ..... archaic ..... obsolete .....

It's a great day! My second daughter shares a birthday with yours, turning 10. Enjoy the day!!

Happy Birthday Little Lady! I had a rough year with one of my girls. Freshman year of High school is the toughest. Senior boys chase them and they think they are grown up. Stand strong on your beliefs and tell them why they are important to you. Make sure they always know how much you love them no matter what they do. You can still discipline with love connected to it. I think too many parents want to be their kid's best friend these days. That's not our job. It looks like you are off to a great start, keep up the good work!!

Happy Birthday Cassidy!
Sounds like a great relationship between you two - enjoy every minute of it!

Back