Lobowatch takes a shot at Fresh Tracks

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

I posted this in another thread, but didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle. I can't believe the nonsense that continually comes from Toby Bridges. I really can't believe that folks still buy into his nonsense.

Make yourselves heard folks.

Here is the link to the accusations by Toby Bridges.

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,135347.0.html

The OP is the site owner, and owner/operator of Bearpaw Outfitters who operates in ID, MT, UT and WA.

Wow that is some crazy $#!t right there. People will do whatever they can to deface someone trying to do good for sportsmen and hunters alike.

This has the smell of MOGA meddling all over it.

And/or BGF/SFW. Isn't Toby Bridges a minion for the Montana SFW chapter?

Dale got pretty pissed when I referred to MOGA as part of the lunatic fringe. Truth hurts.:hump:

If I remember correctly he was their first president (for a very short period). They removed him because he was even off the wall for them, and had lost his position with Knight muzzle loaders.

For those of you who use facebook, I'd encourage you to take a look at the lobo watch facebook page and check out how whacked out this Toby Bridges is. What a DB.

I look forward to BigFin seeing this and then fitting those folks for their hats.

I have spoken to Randy, his lips to my ears (not in a sexy way Dink!). I support him and his programs.
These other guys, heck, they don't know poop from puddin'!

This fellows' article is so incoherent anf full of fragmented thinking, MOGA may want to have someone else write their 6th grade essays. Randy mentors public land, non- guided hunters and advocates for me and what I do. I'll be in touch with Federal and the network., post haste.

MOGA is not involved w/ this Toby Bridge character, but anytime someone says something some of you disagree w/ you automatically point a finger at MOGA...and some of you think that I am paranoid.

Speaking of which, how many of you attended the latest bison meeting in Lewistown?

MOGA is not involved w/ this Toby Bridge character, but anytime someone says something some of you disagree w/ you automatically point a finger at MOGA...and some of you think that I am paranoid.

Speaking of which, how many of you attended the latest bison meeting in Lewistown?

Eric did you read the thread the OP posted? Your asshat buddy bearpaw was the one who brought MOGA into the conversation.

I attended it and I audio taped it and will put that up at the website this week so people can hear what happened. There were only 2 of us that spoke up for hunters, though Kit Fisher did identify himself as a member of the Hellgate Hunters and Anglers. The ag/livestock dominated working group suggested that that bison were livestock, should be viewed that way and left to the ranchers, that if a hunter wanted to hunt them, they could work it out with one of the ranchers. I expressed my concerns to Pat Flowers, during one of the breaks, over lack of hunter representation and even suggesting that an ethical hunter would want to hunt bison (treated like cattle) in a fence on a cow ranch.

I wish I was not so pressed for time right now, as I could go into a lot more detail. I am giving that site owner the benefit of the traffic this link will generate.

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,135347.25.html

My reply is post #43.

I will spend the rest of the evening crafting an email that copies the hundreds of industry people Toby copied on his original. I will read it again in the morning and see if it is even worth the bother.

Toby again proves his efforts to corner the tinfoil market. His conspiracy theories and the fact that even two or three people feel compelled to regurgitate his spoon feedings is a sad commentary on the level of intelligence over on the fringe of the hunting community.

I stand by my belief that the fringe territory of any topic is occupied by those with big egos and small ideas. Toby and his chucklehead friends are the fringe of the fringe.

Good stuff. Reading Toby's rants is like seeing a train wreck first hand.

A guy I grew up with drinks the Toby koolaid... I called him on it, and he called me a Birkenstock wearing, wolf loving hippie, who thinks he's better than everyone. :D he's partly right... I asked him how many wolf hunts he's been on, or how many days he tried to fill his MT resident wolf tag... to put up or shut up. We're no longer "friends"...

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back