MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Litterbug/pig busted

When I was surveying property lines for the Forest Service or BLM the first thing we would do on a new job is drive around and try to figure out about where the property lines would cross the roads. We had a standing joke whenever we saw a pile of garbage. We would say "We must have crossed the line back there somewhere, we're obviously on public now."

You did the right thing Buzz...no winners in an altercation anymore. I'd wager Bubba had a weapon in that F150.

I do get it and good on you for the restraint.
You're correct, I've already busted my right hand a couple times in the past. With only a month to go before fishing Alaska, it would have been a pain to fish that way.

Not too long ago my father in law found himself in a similar situation as you on the state land across from their family farm. The guy acted nice and apologetic, right up to the second he pulled out the pepperspray and blasted my FIL in the face, jumped in his truck and escaped.

So crazy, even my dog knows where and where not to take a sh*t. Pretty bad when dogs are smarter than some humans... You had more control than I think I would have. Nice job holding back.

Last edited:
Not too long ago my father in law found himself in a similar situation as you on the state land across from their family farm. The guy acted nice and apologetic, right up to the second he pulled out the pepperspray and blasted my FIL in the face, jumped in his truck and escaped.
Should get the plate number first...I think that's what really set ol' fat bastard off.

Don’t understand how people can can rationalize this behavior. It’s easier just to dump it in piles on your own property. 🤷‍♂️

That's fantastic timing, Buzz. Congrats on making it easy for the authorities. In all the years I have worked on public land I've never rolled up on anyone in the middle of dumping their trash. So tough to catch someone red handed and you showed us all how to stick it to a litterbug.

well done ! Only thing that would make this better is pictures of the cop writing the tickets. What a a$$ this person is !

Hey next time I’m up that way and you see me parked on the shoulder and running like a maniac across the highway and down the highway embankment and into the sage to collect a single small plastic bag that the Wyoming wind had whipped out of my truck, just know that at least once by comparison some NR can be preferable to some R.

Maybe I can get his Gen tag?

LOL

We have ass clowns dumping their crap every day of the week. The public dumb is a couple miles away and is $10. The garbage will sit for a couple weeks until the county picks it up. We have reported these guys repeatedly and the response is usually that they actually have to witness the pigs dumping!! Good old CA. If they dump their crap on the property owners side of the fence then it's the property owners responsibility to clean it up. I f someone complains about the illegally dumped crap on YOUR property, the county will fine you for not cleaning it up!!!! Bunchobullshit.

Buzz that shove he gave you deserves a misdemeanor assault ticket to go with the others. You should request it be added. Not sure about Wyoming but in Mt. any contact of an insulting or provoking nature fits. In my opinion that shove fits the bill. The twit deserves everything possible.
It would’ve been battery.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back